The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Thursday, March 30

Chapter 1: Celebrities,
Verse 7: Even More Pixx

Mark your calendars for June 16th!!! The BIG Juneteenth Celebration is back and bigger than ever this year at the Little Rock Ampitheater, June 16th!!! I'll be co-hosting along with the rest of the Power 92 Jocks and I need your help!

Please click the comments link below and let me know who you think we should bring to perform for you this year!!! Last year we brought artists like Omarion, Marcus Houston, Mike Jones, Paul Wall, Tyra, and Nick Cannon. Who should do you want to see this year???

I already know you wanna see the pix of Eve that I talked about on my radio show and here it is...with a bonus pic of Jessica Alba for patiently waiting!


I thought about making some really nice "Everyday All Day" Bras for my clothing line this year...

However, for some reason, I don't think bras are in style right now and that's oooooooook.

Thanks for visiting!!! I'll have new pixx and more insightful thoughts for you tomorrow! Until then...

Take it to the House,

Tre' Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home