The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Thursday, March 2

Chapter 1: Celebrities,
Verse 2: Pixx
Tre' Day and Bobby Valentino start off the second verse in the Celebrities chapter! (Thanks for visiting TreDay.com!) Did you know Bobby actually got is haircut in the bathroom of the Power 92 before went to the "meet and greet" session with our listeners? See I told ya you'd get inside information by checking this out everyday!!!


And speaking of inside information...it seems I may have been one of the first people to recieve the pics from Tyson Beckford's alleged celebration over the weekend. (Thanks Daph) Once the word got out, over 250 e-mails were in my box asking about them. Just to be clear, I was not there...I did not take the pictures...therefore, I don't know anything regarding pics or the individuals in them. With that being said, here are the pics I recieved and I'll be looking forward to your feedback on them:

Moving right along...tomorrow in the 3rd verse of the celebrities chapter more celeb pics including a shot of my favorite celebrity...who just happens to be in Little Rock this weekend!!! Just for reading this, I'll even invite you out to eat with us tommorow!!!

Tre' Day

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tre Day,
This is Marie from Arkadelphia and i just wanted to say that we alread knew that he is SWEET from the time the put him on front st. at that red carpet event. Alleged that he had a baseball player's name tatted on his neck. He was so determined to prve it he stripped in front of the cameras. Well i guess he wanted to give someone else the spot light it was the wrong kind of crowd. Thanks for reading

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tre Day,
This is Marie S. from Arkadelphia and i just wanted to say that we alread knew that he is SWEET from the time the put him on front st. at that red carpet event. Alleged that he had a baseball player's name tatted on his neck. He was so determined to prve it he stripped in front of the cameras. Well i guess he wanted to give someone else the spot light it was the wrong kind of crowd. Thanks for reading

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tre Day,
This is Marie S. from Arkadelphia and i just wanted to say that we alread knew that he is SWEET from the time the put him on front st. at that red carpet event. Alleged that he had a baseball player's name tatted on his neck. He was so determined to prove it he stripped in front of the cameras. Well i guess he wanted to give someone else the spot light it was the wrong kind of crowd. Thanks for reading

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"SWEET" Why must you people use that term in 2006.. are u kidding me, secondly who is "we"?, and where did these pictures come from? I didn't know he held such an event! I should have been VIP at that party!!!!!!

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh...Tyson Beckford is too gay for this! How you gone have a party at a gay strip club. And look at all my brothers out there in the crowd. With beautiful women walking around, why would you want another man? A woman can give you what a man can give you plus more. The ish is nasty and Tyson is foul for doing it.This DL ish is driving me nuts! (I am a woman so I guess that ain't a bad thing!)

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my!!!!!!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HATERS!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home