The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Wednesday, March 1

Chapter 1 : Celebrities,
Verse 1: Bowling Bash III

Thanks for reading the first entry in the Book of TreDay.com!!! I will be writing in here each weekday to keep you up to date with what really going on, so make it a part of your daily routine!
The big news today is that the date has been set for my 3rd annual Celebrity Birthday Bowling Bash...July 22nd 2006!!! Location: millennium Bowl in North Little Rock off the Maumelle exit. We'll have a 3pm start time again with more great Celebrities like past participants Jermain Taylor (middleweight boxing champion), Derek Fisher (NBA), Corliss Williamson (NBA), Anthony Lucas (NFL / My workout partner), Pete Weber (Hall of Fame Bowler), Reggie Swinton (NFL), Minnijean Brown Trickey (One of the Little Rock Nine / My future Mother in Law), Broadway Joe (Power 92 Morning host / my Boss), and many many others!

All proceeds from my Bowling Bash go toward the TreDay.com Scholarship Project I set up at my Alma Mater, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock! As a matter of fact, the deadline for this year awards totaling $4,000 is March 7th!!! So please if you know anyone attending the Mass Communications Department at UALR, have them complete the requirements a.s.a.p.

Now the last 2 years my Bowling Bash has sold out well in advance, so I would like to offer YOU the opportunity right now to secure your spot in this year's event. Just send an e-mail to: TreDay@EverydayAllDay.com Please include the full names of all bowlers with addresses, phone numbers, and shirt sizes...because the $30 entry fee includes a Bowling Bash T-shirt, shoe rental (if needed), and yes you will get to bowl with 3 of our celebrities!

I'm proud to say it's an event in Arkansas like no other and all the money goes directly toward education, so I really hope you can be a part of the fun!!!

Tomorrow in the 2nd Verse of the Celebrities Chapter...Tyson Beckford and the pics you will not believe!

TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE!

Tre' Day

p.s. Please leave me some feedback to qualify for a FREE monthly t-shirt from
Everyday All Day Gear! Winners will be selected randomly at the end of each month and contacted by e-mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home