The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Tuesday, March 7

Chapter 2: Love,
Verse 1: The First Date

Spirit...that word means so many different things to each individual. I think most people would agree it's a word with importance and deep roots. Even that though doesn't capture it for me. My Spirit...is my world, my love, my fiance'!!!

Our first date was exactly 2 years ago today. We consider it our anniversary because after that day, we basically were inseperable. I knew she was the one the moment I saw her, however I had a small doubt after our first date to be honest.

From my perspective: She was late + I was asking all the questions = She wasn't feeling me :( Luckly, I was wrong and it's been smooth sailing ever since! Of course we had to navigate through some rough seas, but we've stuck together and not let the other one fall overboard.

Your last first date is a beautiful thing...almost as special as the date you set after the ring!!!

Please show Spirit some love too at: www.SpiritTrickey.com

Just by taking some time to read this everyday you're showing me love and tomorrow I'll tell you how I'm showing the love back! Money, clothes and more...I'm giving it away for FREE!!!

Take it to the House,

Tre' Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home