The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Friday, March 3

Chapter 1: Celebrities,
Verse 3: My Favorites
I told you I would bring you my favorite celebrities today in the 3rd verse of the chapter and here they are!!! First and foremost...the woman with her statue in the picture above, Minnijean Brown Trickey! Minnijean is one of the Little Rock Nine, who continue to make a great difference in young peoples lives every day. If you don't know what the Little Rock Nine accomplished, please look it up! As a matter of fact, if your planning on attending the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, write a article on it's meaning today and you could win my scholarship!! To me, the story of the Little Rock Nine is one of the greatest stories ever told...kids changing the world!!!

As some of you know Minnijean is much more than an inspiration to me...she is my future mother in law! I will be marrying one of her beautiful daughters, Spirit, this fall and I couldn't be happier. Spirit, (who you will read more about in the upcoming 5th verse,) is one of the organizers of the 2006 Chili Incident taking place this Sunday, 1pm, in the Central High School cafeteria. This is your official invite! Celebrity chefs including this man:

No, that's not Clarence Carter...but, it is another one of my favorite celebrities - Broadway Joe!!! It's true that he is my boss and helps me pay my bills, however what I really like about Joe is the difference he makes in the community everyday. Where do you think I got it from? Joe has been a huge influence in my community efforts, but to be honest...I'm not sure how his chili tastes! We'll find out this weekend!!! Hopefully, you'll join me...if not at Central High on Sunday, then right back here Monday! You don't want to miss verse 4 with even more celebrities pixx, including the new wardrobe malfunctions of Ashanti!!! Until then...

TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE!!!!

Tre' Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home