The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Monday, March 27

Chapter 1: Celebrities,
Verse 6: Big Ballas

What's up!!! Tre' Day and the champ, Jermain Taylor, (pictured above) have some big news for ya! Before we get to all that...CONGRATULATIONS to my lastest winner of some Everyday All Day Gear, Marueen Bryant of Dumas!!! She proved it literally can pay to read this page as she correctly answered the question presented in my last entry. Thank you to everyone who took part in the contest and don't worry if you didn't win this time, we'll have PLENTY more coming up soon. The answer, by the way,was: North Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada.

Anyways, come hang out with me and Jermain this Friday at Reggie Swinton's Big Ballas Party, 8pm, at Ambiance on the corner of Markham & State in Little Rock!!! Not only will we be there, but there will be many other big ballas from Power 92, the NFL, and TV stars as well.

And don't forget to mark your calendars for my scholarship fundraiser, July 22nd, that's the date of my 3rd annual Celebrity Birthday Bowling Bash!!! Last year, Jermain Taylor actually lost 500 bucks on a game to Reggie Swinton, so you know it's gonna be on and poppin' this year!!! I have opened up pre-registration for the event exclusively to you, so if you would like to sign up before it sells out again, please send an e-mail now to: TreDay@EverydayAllDay.com

Now to the pixx...I have had a problem uploaded the ones from Eve, so we'll do Mariah Carey today and hit up Eve later this week. Let me know what you think by clicking on the comments link below or to leave an entry in the TreDay.com Guestbook click here. Enjoy and I'll see ya back here tomorrow! Thanks for the love!

Take it to the House!

Tre' Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home