The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Wednesday, March 8

Chapter 2: Love,
Verse 2: Free Money

You want it??? FREE MONEY, that is...I give it out every year!!! Either on my radio show or through the TreDay.com Scholarship Project at my alma mater, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. In fact, the deadline for this year's application was yesterday!!! So, thank you to all of the applicants, because we didn't have any last year! Applications will re-open this fall for next year's awards and I hope you apply even if you don't quailfy!

The scholarship I was awarded out of high school was for students with a 3.25 gpa or better. I didn't have that, however I tried anyway and guess what....The school had more money than students asking for it, so they ended up paying my entire way through college!!!

Sorry I have to make it quick today, but I have to go grab these R. Kelly tickets I'm giving away tomorrow! If you wanna go, let me know! Just like the moral of my scholarship story: You never know what may happen, so try!

Take it to the House!

Tre' Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home