The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Wednesday, March 15

Chapter 3: Travel,
Verse 1: Where in the World is Tre' Day?

You picked a great time to log on to www.TreDay.com as I give away the first FREE t-shirt courtesy of the good people at Everyday All Day Gear!!!

AND I'M KEEPING THIS ENTRY UP UNTIL I GET A WINNER!!!!!!!! SO, SOMEONE HURRY UP AND WIN!!! IT'S EEEEEASY!!!!!!!!

The first person to send an e-mail to: TreDay@EverydayAllDay.com WITH the correct answer of the question asked in the title of this verse wins!!! *I'm looking for the name of city, that the picture above was taken in.* Look at the picture very carefully for clues. (Pictured with me are my fiance' Spirit and my future sister-in-law Leila.)

Also, I will give away another FREE t-shirt at random each month for the people who click on the comments link below and let me know what you think about "The Book of TreDay.com!"

Thanks for stopping by and good luck!!! I'll will announce the winner (assuming I get one) this weekend!!! Please include your name, shirt size, age and address with your e-mail.

Take it to the House,

Tre' Day

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me guess..... Capilano...lol. By the way, I LOVE the book. This is the first time I've looked at it. I got the message last week about the updated website at 92 and I went to your site and ran across it. I love it. YOu have so much to say that is interesting. So, keep it up, Tre!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home