The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Monday, September 17

Chapter 1: Celebrities,
Verse 22: Rhianna
Does the girl got a girlfriend??? That's the latest rumor after Rhianna was spotted in these pictures. I really could care less, but it is a little shocking seeing that she was reportedly with that guy from Transformers last week. I got the chance to meet her at the B.E.T. Awards in L.A. this year and all I can say is that she's a sweet person, who needed a new stylist...and she got one! So, as long as she's happy...I'm happy for her. (More pix below)

Moving on to relevant information...I will not be going to Jena, LA afterall. A judge threw out all the adult charges on the Jena 6, thank goodness!!! The protest that was planned for Sept. 20th will still be going on as far as I know though, becuase some of the kids are still in jail. If your interested in riding on the bus please call the NAACP.

I will be staying here in Little Rock getting ready for the BIG 50th Anniversary of the Desegragation Crisis at Central High School. Please check out the event list on TreDay.com and join me in the history!!!

Until then....Take it to the House,

Tre' Dizzle, Fa Shizzle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home