The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Thursday, May 10

Chapter 1: Celebrities,
Verse 17: D Fish

THEE MAN = Derek Fisher!!! Period. What he did last night was truly amazing. If you don't know the story, please read this: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18582350/

In his own words he, "put faith and family first," and what do you know...it all worked out. The best thing that happened yesterday was his daughter's (Tatum) successful surgey, no doubt. However, he likely saved other kids' lives as well by bringing awareness to Retinoblastoma. I also, encourage you to learn about it (as I have) by going to this site: http://www.retinoblastoma.net/whatisrb.html

I'm very happy and proud to say Derek is a friend of mine...I already knew what kind of person he was, so it didn't come as a suprise. Just one example of his goodness is how he donates his time and personal items every year for my lil' ol' Celebrity Birthday Bowling Bash!

Notice that I haven't even mentioned the actual playoff game...and come to think about it, I won't. Even though basketball is very important to him, it's not life and today our thoughts go out to D Fish, Mrs. Fish, Ms. Fisher, Tatum and the entire family! We love ya'll!!!

Take em' to the House Fish!!!!!

Everyday All Day (.com)

*To hear my interview with him last summer, please click this link to: Tre' Day's AirPlay

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tre,
All I can say is that his wife is one lucky Woman. Derek Fisher is truly God sent. Both thumbs up to him. My prayers will go up for his baby girl(Tatum) and family. Keep doing what you are doing Derek Fisher cause you are going to go far !! Much Love to him and his family !!
Gigi

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home