The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Friday, February 9

Chapter 2: Love,
Verse 6: Life

Tragedy stuck this week in Little Rock. Roshundalyn Jenae Scribner was killed at the age of 17. I met her a few times and she struck me as a very sweet and beautiful young woman. Unfortunately, we will never know the depths of her great potential. I know the students at Hall High School where she was the student class president greatly miss her as does the community. Roshundalyn is truely someone that will never be forgotten.

I know her mother much better than I knew Roshundalyn. Her mother comes up to my job several times a year and I can't imagne how hard this must be for her. The rapper Tela once said, "One thing in life I never wanna see...is my kids dying before me." I paraphrased a bit, however the point is that feeling is one all parents must have. That's just one of the reasons I wanna to post this, in case you would like to give to the Roshundalyn Jenae Scribner Memorial Fund:

Donations may be made at any Pulaski Bank location or mailed to:

Rhonda Hudspeth, Pulaski Bank, 5800 "R" Street, Little Rock, AR 72207

R.I.L. - Rest in Love Roshundalyn

We miss you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know Roshundalyn's mother must be in so much pain. She will be in my prayers. God has another beautiful angel in heaven.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home