The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Tuesday, November 7

Chapter 1: Celebrities,
Verse 13: Voting

In case you were wondering how I looked in the studio today while I was doing my show...there you go! Yea, I voted and sure hope you did as well.

Today on my hip hop report I broke the news of Brittney Spears filing for divorce! I know, I know...big news right? I just thought it was cool that I reported it before national news sites. Cnn.com posted it on their site 15 minutes after me! :) You get the news first with Tre' Day! :)

Anyways, I told you last week Flavor Flav and Deelishis have reportedly moved on. You knew that would happen...there's gotta be a Flavor of Love 3 with those ratings! What we didn't know was that Flav and Venus Williams would hit it off?!?! That can't be true, but here are the pics you asked for:

I need to talk with Serena and get the details on this, plus I need help with my tennis game too! Thanks for listening to, reading, and visiting TreDay.com! Check back soon for updates, until then...

Take It To The House,

Tre' Day, Everyday, All Day, Baby, Baby!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home