The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Thursday, November 16

Chapter 1: Celebrities,
Verse 15: Just say NO

What happened?!?! I've heard many things, but could this really be the K-ci from K-ci and JoJo? I gotta thank the Power People who sent me these, because I had to see what all the rumors were about. So, here there are for you to take a look at. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. (p.s. I'm still looking for a winner from my contest below. Holla: TreDay@EverydayAllDay.com)


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home