The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Tuesday, April 24

Chapter 1: Celebrities,
Verse 16: Divorce

JORDAN....FOR THREE.........YES!!!!!!!!!! IT'S GOOD!!!!!! IT'S ALLLLLLLLLL GOOD!!!!! MICHEAL JORDAN!!!!!

Well, if you were wondering what Mike has been up since his divorce...there's part of your answer. How exicited do those girls look!?!?!? Are they 18!?!?! :) Well, at least I guess you could say he still has skills! Getting his freak on, while holdin on to the ceiling with one hand and smoking a cigar in the other! WOW!

GOOD NEWS!!! I will be updating my website (www.TreDay.com) EVERY week now!!! So, be sure to check back in at least once a week for the latest and greatest stuff I have to offer on the web! That means more exclusive pics, more special announcements, and more chances to win FREE stuff!!!

Shoutout to www.Dezign09.com, www.SpiritTrickey.com, www.RBMediaSolutions.com, my man Mickey for all your help with the site, and of course a BIG shout to YOU for showing your love!!! Until next week's update, drop me a note and...

Take It To The House,

Tre' Day, Everyday, All Day, Baby, Baby!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - At lease he is celebrating his divorce in style, which I do after a successful settlement with my signific other. You go Mike !!! I'm all must there with u and can't wait till I get mine own too !! Allllreeeaaady ok !!!

Gigi

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home