The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Wednesday, May 16

Chapter 1: Celebrities,
Verse 18: Mean Green

He puts on a show everytime he performs!!! His cd's sell like crazy!!! He has been getting his music requested on my show nearly everyday for the past couple years!!!

Those are all facts about the one, the only....MEAN GREEN!!! He's truly become a legend all over Arkansas and now, even though you must get the full experience in person...Ladies and Gentlemen of TreDay.com, I present to you the first live performance of the hit, "Jigalin'!"

CLICK HERE TO EXPIERENCE THE MEAN GREEN!!!!

"Jigalin'," is the follow up album to Mean Green's Debut, "Mean Green's Greatest Hits!" Both will be available for sale at this year's Juneteenth Celebration in the Rock, June 15th!!! Don't miss his live performance there as well!

Please leave a comment to let me know what you think and thanks as always for visiting! Come back soon to check for the next update....until then!

Take It To The House,




Tre' Day, Everyday, All Day, Baby, Baby!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tre,
Oh my God!! I know this man. His name is Rodney Bell, I think. What can I say!! He's the man !! A real husler - What's that he say: "Get that money" , his famous words. When he see you in the street, that what he yells out to everyone and "buy one of my cd's." I can't believe it !!! You go Mean Green !!!!

Gigi

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home