The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Friday, September 7

Chapter 1: Celebrites,
Verse 21: It's all...

Good, as in Megan Good!!! I got so many calls and e-mails to see these pix, I had to post them on here for ya! I didn't know she was so popular to be honest, but maybe it's just her outfit!

Ladies, do you think about the flash of a camera seeing through your shirt when deciding not to wear a bra? Just curious. I think you should be able to wear or not wear pretty much whatever you want, but I just hear about the celebs getting mad about pix like this coming out. I would think you know there's always a chance when you make that decision about the bra or not...but, maybe not, let me know what you think.

In the meantime, I'll leave you one more Good pic! As always, thanks for listening and continue to "Take it to the House" with me!!!

Tre' Day, Everyday, All Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home