The Book of TreDay.com

Just my thoughts....Everyday, All Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Tre' Day is a 10 year radio veteran at KIPR/Little Rock with his own production company, Everyday All Day Productions...on the web at: www.EverydayAllDay.com

Sunday, February 10

Chapter 2: Love,
Verse 9: Marathon
Sorry, I haven't written in quite some time...however, I have a great excuse. My wife and I have been training for the Little Rock Marathon!!! That's right, we're going to complete the 26.26 mile track on March 2nd, 2008 no matter what. I didn't say we'll be running the whole thing but we WILL cross that finish line! (I gotta keep saying that for movitation) We know it's crazy, but it's just one of those things we always wanted to do and we're not getting any younger! :) Wish us the best of luck and I promise to write more once this mission is accomplished! Until then...

Take it to the House!


Tre' Day, Everyday, All Day



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! That's great that you two are going for it! I'll be rooting for both of you, and as far as crossing the finish line "YES,YOU CAN!" It's working for Obama. I know it will work for you two as well. GOOD LUCK!!!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home